In November 2018, research conducted by Waterland Management revealed that 40% of Private Capital CFO & COOs still had not taken any action to prepare for the UK leaving the EU (Brexit).
Whilst uncertainty has been an overriding factor throughout the negotiations, there are a number ofthings which remain certain:
- London will remain crucial to the financial services sector.
- Whatever happens, Waterland Management will be where you need us to be.
- In the UK, Brexit will present both opportunities as well as challenges.
HOW WE HELP YOU
Planning and preparing for Brexit is essential and despite the uncertainties that remain, exploring the different possible outcomes should be part of your plan. Waterland Management has a network of offices across the EU and the Channel Islands. Our expert staff will help you navigate the complexities of Brexit. Our experts will ensure your business will continue to operate seamlessly in a post-Brexit environment.
Our Brexit Services include:
- Fund launch & establishment
- Fund administration and accounting
- AIFM ManCo
- AIFMD Depositary Services
- Regulatory Reporting and Compliance Services
- Securitization and structured finance transaction administration.
- Conduit and Commercial paper transaction administration
- Noteholder/Secured Creditor Representation
- Share Trust Infrastructure and Administration
- Note and Security Trustee Services
- Formation and implementation
- Domiciliation and management
- Legal administration
- Accounting and reporting
- Compliance with tax regulations
How can we help? Every successful relationship starts with a conversation. What do you need? How may we help you?
Rond-point Schuman 2-4
1040 Brussels / België
Tel: +32 2 792 57 55